Mi WatchSix upgrades for a sportswear style worth emulating
8 reasons to buy
1.39-inch 326 ppi high-resolution display Supports Always On Display
32g lightweight design 3 strap colors / 3 watch case colors
Over 100 select watch faces Supports live watch face and custom watch faces
12nm high-end GPS chipFour real-time locationing modes
Blood oxygen testingTest anytime and monitor your health
16-day ultra-long battery life 50 hours of battery life for sports and GPS
117 sports modes*Firstbeat algorithm
24-hour heart rate monitor Sleep tracking/stress monitoring/body energy
1.39-inch 326 ppi high-resolution display Keep tabs on your health The all-day Always-On Display* feature can display time, even in direct sunlight. Clearly displays incoming calls, notifications, fitness, and other important information.
Upgraded looks32g lightweight design*Slim and lightweight Light as a lipstick tube, thanks to its brand-new, tailored frame* Unleash your energy and make your workouts more enjoyable. *32g lightweight design: Refers to the net weight of the watch (not including the strap). *The watch body weighs approximately 32g, about the weight of lipstick.
Six all-new colors for the strap* and three for the watch case A watch with different, always changeable looks The new beige watch case pairs with the skin-friendly, mutiple color TPU strap selection. Adapt it to your style, whether it's street sports, fashion, or business. *The standard package comes with beige/navy blue/black straps. Oliver green/yellow/orange straps need to be purchased separately.
- Navy blue
Over 100 select watch faces Spice up your life with even more customizations Technology, sports, mechanics, cartoons... Choose any theme you like. Want more? Customize the watch face with your favorite picture and define your own style.
Upgraded battery life16-day ultra-long battery life The longer battery life lets you travel stress-free Global upgrades of low-power AI algorithms extend the battery life of the watch. Charge instantly with the easy magnetic charging cable
- 16daysTypical usage mode*
- 22 daysLong battery mode*
- 50hoursOutdoor sports mode*
50-hour battery life for sports with GPS* Your companion through 20 marathons The high-end GPS chip works with ultra-low-power algorithms to continuously record 50-hours of movement with real-time positioning. Now your extreme sports adventures are no longer dictated by battery life.*Based on an average marathon time of 2.5 hours.
- 5ATM water resistance* Wearable in the shower and pool
- FirstbeatUsed by over 1000 sports clubs
- Outdoor running
- Outdoor cycling
- Open water swimming
- Indoor cycling
- Elliptical trainer
- Trail running
- Rowing machine
- Jump rope
- High-intensity interval training (HIIT)
- Freestyle workout
Automatic workout detection*Tap to begin your favorite workout It automatically detects and monitors when you start workout. It also pauses and goes when you do, ensuring that all your movements are recorded. Or simply tap the SPORT button to start your favorite workout.
Upgraded health features
- New-generation multi-channelPPG bio-sensors
- Heart rate alerts Vibrates upon detecting a high heart rate
- Resting heart rate curve Continuously tracks your heart rate
- Sleep tracking* Records your sleep through different stages and improves your habits for better sleep.
- Vital signs monitoring Holistically analyzes your vital signs to help you objectively understand your physical condition and avoid injuries from exercising when fatigued.
- Stress monitoring Understand your stress, daily stress trends and 30-day stress trends anytime to achieve better work-life-balance.
- Breathing training Relieve physical and mental stress quickly by following the rhythms displayed and doing breathing exercises for 1-5 minutes.
Upgraded Xiaomi Wear/Xiaomi Wear Lite app Daily health statistics at a glance Daily health statistics, such as heart rate, fitness, and sleep, are shown in detail to provide a clear picture of your health. You can also add various health plans to practice self-discipline. *The user interface is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to the actual app.
Mi WatchSix upgrades for a sportswear style worth emulating
- 1.39-inch 326 ppi high-resolution display
- 32g lightweight design
- Over 100 select watch faces
- 12nm high-end GPS chip
- Blood oxygen testing
- 16-day ultra-long battery life
- 117 workout modes*
- 24-hour heart rate monitor
- Table of Features
- FeatureCompatible with Android phoneswith Android 5.0 and aboveCompatible with iOS phoneswith iOS 10.0 and above
- Battery lifeTypical usage mode16 daysLong battery mode22 daysWorkout mode50 hours
- HealthDaily activity recordSupported Supported24-hour heart rate monitorSupported SupportedSleep trackingSupported SupportedStress monitoringSupported SupportedBreathing trainingSupported SupportedBlood oxygen testingSupported SupportedVital signsSupported Supported
- Workout117 workout modesSupported SupportedAutomatically detects when you start workout Supported SupportedAutomatically detects when you stop workout Supported SupportedRecovery time assessmentSupported SupportedRoute trackingSupported SupportedCalories burnedSupported Supported
- ApplicationWatch face store, music controls, alarm, timer, stopwatch, weather, find my phone, flashlight, compass, altimeter & barometer, messaging, help SupportedSupported
- AlertsIncoming call alerts, silence incoming calls, message alerts, event reminders, high heart rate alerts, workout reminders, Bluetooth disconnection alerts SupportedSupported
- othersRaise wrist to wake the screenSupported SupportedDo not disturbSupported SupportedAlways On DisplaySupported SupportedOff-the-wrist password protection Supported Supported
- 100 expanded sports modes
- Water sportsSailing, Paddleboarding, Water polo, Other water sports, Water skiing, Kayaking, Rafting, Rowing, Powerboating, Finswimming, Diving, Artistic swimming, Snorkeling, Kitesurfing
- Outdoor sportsRock climbing, Skateboarding, Roller skating, Parkour, ATV, Paragliding
- TrainingStair climber, Stair climbing, Stepper, Core training, Flexibility, Pilates, Gymnastics, Stretching, Strength, Cross training, Aerobics, Physical training, Wall ball, Dumbbell, Barbell, Weightlifting, Deadlift, Burpee, Sit-ups, Functional training, Upper body, Lower body, Abs, Back
- DanceSquare dancing, Belly dance, Ballet, Street dance, Zumba, Folk dance, Jazz dance, Latin dance
- BoxingBoxing, Wrestling, Martial arts, Tai chi, Muay Thai, Judo, Taekwondo, Karate, Kickboxing, Kendo, Fencing
- Ball sportsSoccer, Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, Softball, American football, Hockey, Table tennis, Badminton, Tennis, Cricket, Handball, Bowling, Squash, Billiards, Shuttlecock, Beach soccer, Beach volleyball, Sepak takraw
- Winter sportsIce skating, Curling, Other winter sports, Snowmobile, Ice hockey, Bobsleigh, Sledding
- Recreational sportsArchery, Darts, Horse riding, Tug of war, Hula hoop, Kite flying, Fishing, Frisbee
- Other sportsEquestrian sports, Athletics, Auto racing
Notes: *117 sports modes: This includes 17 professional sports modes and 100 expanded sports modes. The number of sports modes varies, depending on the software version. Please ensure that you have the latest software version; *Always On Display: Always On Display for time is supported all day long. Enabling this feature will greatly impact battery life; *5ATM water resistance: The rating complies with the testing standards of GB/T 30106-2013 "Horology - Water-Resistant Watches" and has passed testing by China National Horological Quality Supervision and Testing Center. The water resistance testing report number for Mi Watch is QT2009038. It has a water resistance of 5ATM (equivalent to a depth of 50 meters underwater). It can be worn while showering, swimming, and swimming in shallow waters but not in saunas or while diving. The water resistant capability is not permanent and may diminish over time; *Automatic workout detection: Currently, only indoor jogging, outdoor jogging, and power walking are supported. Support for more types of exercises is forthcoming; *Resting heart rate: Refers to the number of heartbeats per minute when one is conscious and at rest. The Mi Watch measures the daily resting heart rate by sampling heart rate data multiple times a day and combining it with activity data. The watch then saves the resting heart rate curve for the last 30 days, allowing the wearer to understand changes in their physical condition based on changes in their resting heart rate; *Sleep tracking: Currently tracks only extended nighttime sleep. Daytime sleep, dozing and naps cannot be tracked. Extended nighttime sleep refers to a period of continuous sleep at night, lasting more than two hours after falling asleep. The standard nighttime sleeping period is from 9:00PM to 9:00AM. Extended nighttime sleep can be tracked if: 1) the period of sleep falls entirely within the nighttime sleeping period; 2) sleep begins before 9:00PM or ends after 9:00AM, but more than 50% of the period of sleep occurs within the nighttime sleeping period; *Test conditions for 16 days of typical use: Enabled default factory settings, 24-hour heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, stress tracking and vital signs monitoring. Enable the 24-hour pedometer, receive and display 100 notification messages per day, set 2 alarms per day, check the watch 20 times per day, sync data to the mobile app once a day, and exercise outdoors twice a week for at least 30 continuous minutes; *Test conditions for 22 days of use in long battery mode: Enable default factory settings, and disable 24-hour heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, stress tracking and vital signs monitoring. Enable the 24-hour pedometer, receive and display 100 notification messages per day, set 2 alarms per day, and check the watch 20 times per day. Sync data to the mobile app once a day, with no outdoor exercise; *Test conditions for 50 hours of use in outdoor workout mode: Clear weather conditions with minimal cloud cover. Activity occurs in a large, open, outdoors area with no buildings, shadows or tree or mountain cover. GPS and heart monitoring are always enabled in outdoor sports mode; *All data on battery life testing are derived from 70mai Laboratory. During actual use, battery life depends on various factors such as setup, operation, and usage environment, and may differ from laboratory tests; *The images shown on this website are functional diagrams. They do not show final construction, which will be determined by the actual products.